The Memba is the most recent addition to the AquaMarina® fleet. This impressive kayak cleverly blends convention methods of construction with a new drop-stitched floor. The outcome is a highly stable craft with an almost solid flooring that doesn't bend one bit - you wouldn't believe it's inflatable. The Memba is a kayak for life, offering a stable, smooth and effortless motion through the water without the need for roof racks. In fact, the entire kit can be thrown into a backpack. The Memba comes in 2 versions; the 390 and the 330. The 330 is a single-seater and the 390 is a 2-seater. The 390 can be used for solo paddling if on occasions you plan to go paddling alone.
A more expensive choice, the Memba is an investment in return for unparalleled strength, performance and stability. See what we're talking about in the clip below:
❓ Seating options
The Memba comes in two versions:
Memba 330 (Solo / Single-seater)
Memba 390 (Twin / 2-seater)
🛶 How does it paddle?
The Memba has received praise from enthusiastic paddlers all over the country. As always, our team at Aquascene have put it through its paces too, and we've been extremely impressed. The Memba glides over the surface of the water wonderfully with 2 fins on the hull keeping you as straight as an arrow on the water. Paddling the Memba is effortless and every stoke of the paddle yields rather a lot of momentum compared to other inflatable kayaks. With seats that are anchored with straps reaching forwards and backwards, the Memba is an incredibly comfortable thing to sit in. No matter how heavy you are, you can put your full weight into the back rest without loosing any support - great for anyone with an achey back. The Memba combined a rock solid drop-stitched floor with the more traditionally designed side tubes, which offer great stability on the water, especially when climbing in and out of the kayak. Both the 330 and 390 version offer paddlers a lavish amount of leg room, with plenty of space for a day bag under the generously size spray deck at the front. There's even a large velcro bag and 2x bottle holders on back of each seat. The Memba paddles well in all types of water terrain (coastal, open sea, rapids, inland rivers, lakes and canals). This model get an enormous thumbs up for our team.
🏅 Award-winning technology
Drop-stitch technology is what makes the Memba's floor absurdly stiff. If you could see inside the floor tube, you'd find an uncountable number of nylon threads spanning the top and Botton surfaces, which ensures the kayak maintains it's optimal shape while you compress pounds of highly-pressured air into the floor. The result is an inflatable kayak that feels as stiff as solid oak!
🐊 Armoured skin
The underneath of the Memba is protected by a thick armoured skin made up from several layers. The result is a smooth and slippery surface with very low-drag. Thanks to this protective skin, the Memba is better protected for those inevitable scuffs on a shingle beach or river bed. Water will bead off the skin, keeping your kayak bone-dry for when you’re ready to pack up. Despite its strength, the material is lightweight and couldn’t be easier to roll up.
💡 Innovative features
- The Memba can be used for solo or tandem paddling. Theres plenty of legroom, even for the taller paddler, and there's good space for camping/fishing gear.
- The Memba is extremely difficult to flip over, making it a safe option for families or anyone wanting to stay dry. It’s nimble enough to navigate tight rivers, but robust and stable enough to tackle white-water rapids. The raised bow and spray deck makes for good defence against any choppy waves that would otherwise leave you a little wet.
- The whole kayak rolls into a neat backpack – perfect for storing items in whilst paddling. At only 16Kg the Memba is a breeze for one person to carry and fits nicely inside a suitcase for adventures abroad.
- The Memba comes with several handles at each end, and on both sides, making it effortless to carry.
- The Memba is one of the only models to have 2 attachable skegs/fins. These provide unrivalled directional stability and straight-line tracking.
- Super light, 40% lighter than a traditional hard canoe of the same class
- 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures
- Premium adjustable kayak seat with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
📝 What's included
Memba Inflatable Kayak (including seats)
Memba Backpack with shoulder straps
1x Aqua Marina Sport Paddle (2-part)
1x Canoe Buoyancy Aids (Choice available)
2x stabilising fins (skegs)
High-pressure double-action pump with built-in pressure gauge
Aqua Marina Manufacturer Warranty
Size: 330cm | Weight: 12.5kg | Max. load: 100kg
Configure as: Solo (330) or Tandem (390)
Inflate time: 5 minutes
Deflate time: Instant
✉️ Want more information? Talk to our AquaMarina expert: email@example.com
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
Free delivery on all Kayak/Paddleboard orders
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
*£100 minimum spend for free delivery.
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.