The 2021 Laxo is a staple model from AquaMarina® fleet. This craft is fun, stable and a perfect choice for the paddlers wanting quality without breaking the bank. The Laxo has facilitated exciting days out for families and couples up and down the country, earning a reputation as a great go-to model for all-round paddling. The best bit is that there's no need for roof racks - the entire kit can be thrown into a small bag.
The Laxo fleet is light-hearted and fun, but make no mistake, these kayaks offer you a trusty vessel for explorations on lakes, coastal sea, rivers and canals. See what we're talking about in the clip below:
❓ Seating options
The Laxo comes in three versions:
Laxo 285 (Solo / Single-seater)
Laxo 320 (Twin / 2-seater)
Laxo 380 (Triple / 3-seater)
🐊 Armoured skin
The underneath of the Memba is protected by a thick armoured skin made up from several layers. The result is a smooth and slippery surface with very low-drag. This skin gives the Laxo protection against any scrapes from shingle beaches and river beds. Water will bead off the skin, keeping your kayak bone-dry for when you’re ready to pack up. Despite its strength, the material is lightweight and couldn’t be easier to roll up.
💡 Innovative features
- The Laxo can be used for solo, tandem, or family paddling with three people.
- The Laxo is extremely difficult to flip over, making it a safe option for families. The raised bow and spray deck makes for good defence against any choppy waves that would otherwise leave you a little wet.
- The whole kayak rolls into a neat carry bag – perfect for storing items in whilst paddling. The whole kit is light enough for one person to carry easily and fits nicely inside a suitcase for adventures abroad.
- The Laxo comes with several handles at each end, and on both sides, making it effortless to carry.
- The Laxo is one of the only models to have 2 attachable skegs/fins. These provide unrivalled directional stability and straight-line tracking.
- Super light, 40% lighter than a traditional hard canoe of the same class
- 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures
- Premium adjustable kayak seat with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
📝 What's included
Laxo Inflatable Kayak (including seats)
Laxo Bag (Does not come with shoulder straps)
2x Aqua Marina Sport Paddles (2-part)
2x stabilising fins (skegs)
High-pressure double-action pump with built-in pressure gauge
Aqua Marina Manufacturer Warranty
Size: 320cm | Weight: 15kg | Max. load: 155kg
Configure as: Solo, Tandem or Triple
Inflate time: 5 minutes
Deflate time: Instant
✉️ Want more information? Talk to our AquaMarina expert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
*Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
*Free delivery on all Kayak/Paddleboard orders
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
*Please note some kayak models are delayed due to Brexit/customs disruption. Currently we estimate delivery between 2-6 weeks for any models affected. You will be able to see if your item is affected when you select your shipping option at checkout.
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.