The 2021 Laxo is a staple model from AquaMarina® fleet. This craft is fun, stable and a perfect choice for the paddlers wanting quality without breaking the bank. The Laxo has facilitated exciting days out for families and couples up and down the country, earning a reputation as a great go-to model for all-round paddling. The best bit is that there's no need for roof racks - the entire kit can be thrown into a small bag.
The Laxo fleet is light-hearted and fun, but make no mistake, these kayaks offer you a trusty vessel for explorations on lakes, coastal sea, rivers and canals. See what we're talking about in the clip below:
❓ Seating options
The Laxo comes in three versions:
Laxo 285 (Solo / Single-seater)
Laxo 320 (Twin / 2-seater)
Laxo 380 (Triple / 3-seater)
🐊 Armoured skin
The underneath of the Laxo is protected by a thick armoured skin made up from several layers. The result is a smooth and slippery surface with very low-drag. This skin gives the Laxo protection against any scrapes from shingle beaches and river beds. Water will bead off the skin, keeping your kayak bone-dry for when you’re ready to pack up. Despite its strength, the material is lightweight and couldn’t be easier to roll up.
💡 Innovative features
- The Laxo can be used for solo, tandem, or family paddling with three people.
- The Laxo is extremely difficult to flip over, making it a safe option for families. The raised bow and spray deck makes for good defence against any choppy waves that would otherwise leave you a little wet.
- The whole kayak rolls into a neat carry bag – perfect for storing items in whilst paddling. The whole kit is light enough for one person to carry easily and fits nicely inside a suitcase for adventures abroad.
- The Laxo comes with several handles at each end, and on both sides, making it effortless to carry.
- The Laxo is one of the only models to have 2 attachable skegs/fins. These provide unrivalled directional stability and straight-line tracking.
- Super light, 40% lighter than a traditional hard canoe of the same class
- 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures
- Premium adjustable kayak seat with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
📝 What's included
Laxo Inflatable Kayak (including seats)
Laxo Bag (Does not come with shoulder straps)
2x Aqua Marina Sport Paddles (2-part)
2x stabilising fins (skegs)
Aqua Marina Manufacturer Warranty
Size: 320cm | Weight: 15kg | Max. load: 155kg
Configure as: Solo, Tandem or Triple
Inflate time: 5 minutes
Deflate time: Instant
✉️ Want more information? Talk to our AquaMarina expert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
Free delivery on all Kayak/Paddleboard orders
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
*£100 minimum spend for free delivery.
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.