This is the answer to question 1.
🏅About the Pro Pump
The new 2020 Pro Pump is the our pump of choice here at Aquascene, which is why it's included with all of our packages deals. There's plenty of stirrup pumps out there, but the Pro Pump sets the standard in terms of quality, reliability, and inflation efficiency.
💡 Here's why we like it:
- The capacity has been made larger, and is now 2 litres in this compact pump!
- It inflates when you push down, and when you pull up, making set-up twice as quick.
- It has a deflate mode, allowing you to draw every last bit of air out when packing up.
- A longer hose now makes set-up even easier.
- The pump piston moves extremely smoothly in motion compared to other pumps we've tried.
Note: Pressure gauges comes with your kayak, not the pump.
The Pro Pump is our most popular stirrup pump, however many customers upgrade to an electric pump to make life even easier. Take a look at our electric pumps which can be powered on-the-move by a rechargeable battery, 240 mains socket, and 12v car sockets!
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
Free delivery on all Kayak/Paddleboard orders
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
*£100 minimum spend for free delivery.
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.