🔍 About this paddle
Our all-time favourite paddle has been updated for 2020. This year the Pro Paddle is even lighter, stronger and comes in a sleek ultramarine blue.
The blades are shaped for effortless, powerful paddling, and the powdered-coated polypropylene finish leaves a slightly rough texture which significantly reduces drips from running from the paddle down to your arm, which is seen with many cheap paddles out there. It's no coincidence that we've paired the Pro Paddles with our highest performance kayaks, a good kayak deserves an equally good paddle.
💡 Good ideas
The strong aluminium shaft is light-weight and can be broken down into two parts for easy storage. The blades are made from a mixutre of 60% polopropylene and 40% fibreglass, which makes it one of the lightest paddles out there - ideal for long journeys when your arms start to feel it!
The Pro Paddle is perfect for the experienced or veteran kayaker, but also suitable for beginners looking for a good quality paddle to stand the test of time. Quality is apparent from start to finish with this paddle - a brilliant choice with tonnes of positive customer feedback.
- 220cm total length (recommended adult length).
- Multiple feather settings
- Performance-sculpted blades made of 40% fibreglass & 60% polypropylene
- 2-piece Aluminium shaft
- Cold weather grip with blade indicator
- 2 drip rings
- Anti-drip blade finish
The only thing better than the Pro Paddle...
The Pro-X series paddle encompasses everything we love about our favourite paddle, the Pro Paddle, and elevates it to the next level.
- The incredibly light-weight Pro-X paddle is made of 100% fibreglass, including the shaft, making for a paddle that feels like a helium balloon in your hands but is both stronger and less flexible that your equivalent aluminium paddle. The Pro-X is perfect for longer journeys where your arms can feel fatigued, or if you just want to treat yourself to the best money can buy.
- It's adjustable! Taylor the length of the paddle to your preference, easily and precisely.