This is the answer to question 1.
The people's champ and all-round favorite: The Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP board. This board has been our top-seller due to its all-round capabilities. From families to more experienced SUP fanatics, they've all shown some love for the Yarra. For 2019, the Yarra uses our brand new X-Stitching Construction for a light and stiffer SUP board. And an extra layer on the rail makes this board more durable, while the layer in the middle of the board acts as an stringer and gives the board more stiffness. Combine this with all our other features like Heat Bonded Technology, Bungee Storage Net and more. You can see why the Yarra is the favorite in our range and is known to be the swiss army knife of SUP boards.
- Length: 10'6'' (320 cm)
- Width: 32" (81,3 cm)
- Thickness: 6" (15,0 cm)
- Volume: 310L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140 KG/308 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18,5 lbs. (8,4 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9", Tail Rocker: 0"
- Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety
- non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8" tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- 10 ft./3,04 m coiled leash
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 year warranty after registration
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
*Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
*Free delivery on orders over £50
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.