It all started with water. So let's find those fishy feelings! Jobe's Bamboo series consists out of nature-inspired, innovative SUP boards with integrated channels. If you could pick one true all-round-board, the Ventura should be your choice. With a large surface area, this blue bamboo-beauty is truly versatile and stable for surfers up to 120 kg. Next to its royal blue look, with catchy green accent and a bamboo veneer layer, the Ventura is engineered with two bright green channels to maximize stability and speed while supporting efficient tracking. The sharp nose rocker cuts through water like a hot knife through butter and makes this nature-inspired SUP manoeuvrable and controllable. Side fins are replaced with a US fin box to decide your perfect personal fin position with a tool less fin suitable for long distances. Click in the tool less fin for the long journey and stow your luggage under its catchy green bungee cord. You get a SUP leash and a rail saver to keep your board clean, too.
- Length: 10’6” (320cm)
- Width: 32’’ (81.3cm)
- Thickness: 5’’ (12.5cm)
- Volume: 190L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 110 kg/243 lbs.
- Weight: 30 LBS (13, 5 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 6 3/4”, Tail Rocker: 2 15/16”
- Bamboo veneer
- 9 ft. Straight leash
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Easy-to-connect Leash plug
- Camera Plug to capture all #jobemoments Comfortable carrying Handle
- 9” tool less fin
- US fin box for optimal fin position
- Bungee storage net Channels for better speed control and stability
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Automatic air vent plug
The Bamboo Range in Action
This is the answer to question 1.
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.