The Reef 240 sit-on kayak is our most popular choice for the solo paddler. Capable of navigating the coastal waves, this lightweight but sturdy model is incredible fun.
..and great value at just £234.99 for this comprehensive package as part of our summer holiday sale.
The Reef has a see-through viewing panel in the floor - perfect for observing the scenes below, as well as plenty of tie-downs to secure cargo and snorkelling accessories. The open back makes it easy to climb in and out of if swimming about.
- Includes 1x Leisure Paddle
- Includes 1x Foot Pump
- Include 1x Baltic Universal Canoe Vest
- Sturdy one man sit-on-top kayak, ideal for lakes, fishing and sea shores. Broad shape combines stability and comfort when out on the water plus bungee cords for securing cargo.
- Transparent front window.
- The kayak seat is easy to adjust, offering good comfort while paddling. One removable footrest for increased performance.
- The compact sit-on-top design comes with a durable nylon hull, two PVC side chambers and an ultra-durable tarpaulin shell for high stability and safety on the water.
- Kayak size inflated 236 x 86 cm, weight 7kg
- Arched window for underwater observation
- Jumbo valves for easy inflating and deflating
- Manometer: To check the pressure easily after inflation
- 1 Adjustable Seating
- 1 detachable footrest for higher performance
- Oar Support
- Elastic Ropes for load holding
- Removable fin and welded directional guides for greater maneuverability
- 2 Handles for easy transport
- Carrying bag
OptionsThe Reef comes in 3 packages - each is designed by Aquascene and comprises hand-selected, quality equipment that is paired perfectly to the Reef. Alternatively you can choose your equipment separately to suit your needs. All of our package deals include a discount.
The Reef comes with the kayak, seat, a pressure gauge, carry bag, skeg/fin and an owners manual.
Sevylor Reef 'Kit 1'
The Reef Kit 1 includes everything above as well as a high-quality foot pump, and a Leisure Paddle.
Sevylor Reef 'Kit 2'
The Reef Kit 2 includes everything in Kit 1, as well as a specialist Canoe Buoyancy Aid by Baltic. Unlike sailing buoyancy aids, the Baltic Canoe Vests are shaped perfectly for paddling and they're one-size-fits-all. Simply use the straps to adjust for kids (7 yrs/40kg) to XL adults (130kg). The vests come with a 5 year quality guarantee.
The Sevylor Reef takes under 3 minutes to unbox and inflate with our double-action Pro Pump. When using an electric pump it's even quicker.
The Reef's durability is impressive. Able to handle sharp shingle beaches, river shallows and even whitewater, the Sevylor Reef should last decades with good care.
Yes, the Reef has very good stability. Due to the shape of it's base and buoyant side tubes, the Reef is more stable than a solid kayak of the same size.
The kayak is accompanied by everything that you see in the image above.
We supply the Reef with a heavy duty nylon carry bag - perfect for transporting in the boot of your car, or even for putting inside a suitcase. The bag is generously sized and will be able to accommodate some paddling equipment too.
The Sevylor Reef can be used for kayaking on rivers, lakes, coastlines, open sea and whitewater.
If you still have questions talk to our Sevylor expert: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.