A new SUP board in the Jobe collection! The Venta is our new white water board and can be taken out when the water is wild and the wind is on. This new 9.6 SUP board has a 300L volume and makes use of our Heat Bonded Technology, ensuring quality and stiffness. We've also added our brand new X-Stitching Construction making the board lighter and stiffer. But what sets this board apart form the rest of our SUP range are it's qualities on rougher water. The Venta has multiple handles to hold onto when out on the wild water. Or combine the Venta with our Venta SUP Sail and get ready to cruise around and hit the water at all time.
- Length: 9'6'' (2,90 m)
- Width: 36' (91,5 cm)
- Thickness: 6' (15,0 cm)
- Volume: 300L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/264 lbs.
- Board Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9', Tail Rocker: 0'
- Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Windsurf insert mounted in the board
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle
- 8'' US fin & molded sidefins
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 year warranty after registration
This is the answer to question 1.
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.