High-end quality without breaking the bank! The Desna is our SUP board which offers the quality which you are used to from a Jobe SUP but at an affordable price. The Desna is a thinner SUP but also uses our new X-Stitching Construction and Heat Bonded Technology, to ensure a light and stiff SUP board. An added tape on the rails make our SUP more durable and built to last. And you get all this in one easy-to-store package, which you can take anywhere you go. Giving you a supreme inflatable package for a gentle price.
- Length: 10'0'' (3,05 m)
- Width: 32' (81,3 cm)
- Thickness: 4'0' (10,0 cm)
- Volume: 200L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 90kg/ 198 LBS.
- Board Weight: 17,2 lbs. (7,8 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 7,5', Tail Rocker: 0'
- Heat bonded technology: Heat bonded technology: more- layer quality and safety
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Three 4.2' flexible fins
- Double action Pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m straight leash
- Adjustable aluminium 3-piece paddle
- Waterproof backpack (without front pocket)
- 3 year warranty after registration
This is the answer to question 1.
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.