This is the answer to question 1.
The Infinity Seine SUP board is ready to be mixed and matched with the rest of your Infinity Series. A 10.6 is the most all-round size, making the Seine an easy to use SUP which has multiple uses. This true “jack of all trades” comes equipped with all the latest Jobe tech like the x-stitching construction, added stringer and railtape. Next to being a perfect allrounder which is lightweight and strong, it's the perfect add-on for your Infinity Series setup.
- Length: 10'6'' (3,20 M)
- Width: 32' (81,3 CM)
- Thickness: 6' (15,0 CM)
- Volume: 310L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140 KG/308 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18,5 lbs. (8,4 KG)
- Package weight: 29lbs (13,28 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9', Tail Rocker: 0'
- Lightweight X-Stitching Construction
- Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety
- Stringer for more stiffness
- non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on top
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8' tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 year warranty after registration
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.
Free Delivery (Get it tomorrow!)
*Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch.
*Free delivery on orders over £50
|UK Mainland||Free||Express 24hr (Next day)|
Express 24hr (Next day)
Easy 30 day returns
Returns are easy! If you change your mind simply let us know within 30 days, we'll handle the rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.