The people's champ and all-round favorite: The Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP board. This board has been our top-seller due to its all-round capabilities. From families to more experienced SUP fanatics, they've all shown some love for the Yarra. For 2019, the Yarra uses our brand new X-Stitching Construction for a light and stiffer SUP board. And an extra layer on the rail makes this board this board more durable, while the layer in the middle of the board acts as an stringer and gives the board more stiffness. Combine this with all our other features like Heat Bonded Technology, Bungee Storage Net and more. You can see why the Yarra is the favorite in our range and is known to be the swiss army knife of SUP boards.
- Length: 10'6'' (3,20 M)
- Width: 32' (81,3 CM)
- Thickness: 6' (15,0 CM)
- Volume: 310L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 KG/265 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18,5 lbs. (8,4 KG)
- Nose Rocker: 9', Tail Rocker: 0'
- Heat bonded technology: Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8' tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Carrying shoulder strap
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 year warranty after registration
This is the answer to question 1.
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.
- Delivery & Returns
1-2 days: Free
Gauranteed Next Day: £2.99
International Shipping Options:
Europe (2-5 days): £30
Rest of World (5-8 days): £50
Minimum Spend for Free Delivery:
Please note that free delivery requires a minimum spend of £50, and that delivery cost may vary for items below £50.
Returns are easy! Simply request our returns address label here.
Once we've received your return we'll process a refund for the item(s). Please be sure to read our returns policy.