As strong as titanium: The Titan Kama 11.6 is one of our 3 superSUPs of the Titan series. The Titan series is forged of elements resulting in a ultra-strong SUP board. The Titan Kura 11.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable soft EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup. Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell - created with vacuum molding - the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact. A soft and grippy full EVA - deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
- Length: 11’6’’ (350cm)
- Width: 31’’.(78, 7cm)
- Thickness: 5, 25’’ (13, 5cm)
- Board weight: 32LBS (14, 7kg)
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Automatic air vent plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
The Titan Range in Action
This is the answer to question 1.
This is the answer to question 2.
This is the answer to question 3.