The Reef 240 sit-on kayak is our most popular choice for the solo paddler. Capable of navigating the coastal waves, this lightweight but sturdy model is incredible fun.
..and great value at just £234.99 for this comprehensive package as part of our summer holiday sale.
The Reef has a see-through viewing panel in the floor - perfect for observing the scenes below, as well as plenty of tie-downs to secure cargo and snorkelling accessories. The open back makes it easy to climb in and out of if swimming about.
- Includes 1x Leisure Paddle
- Includes 1x Foot Pump
- Include 1x Baltic Universal Canoe Vest
- Sturdy one man sit-on-top kayak, ideal for lakes, fishing and sea shores. Broad shape combines stability and comfort when out on the water plus bungee cords for securing cargo.
- Transparent front window.
- The kayak seat is easy to adjust, offering good comfort while paddling. One removable footrest for increased performance.
- The compact sit-on-top design comes with a durable nylon hull, two PVC side chambers and an ultra-durable tarpaulin shell for high stability and safety on the water.
- Kayak size inflated 236 x 86 cm, weight 7kg
- Arched window for underwater observation
- Jumbo valves for easy inflating and deflating
- Manometer: To check the pressure easily after inflation
- 1 Adjustable Seating
- 1 detachable footrest for higher performance
- Oar Support
- Elastic Ropes for load holding
- Removable fin and welded directional guides for greater maneuverability
- 2 Handles for easy transport
- Carrying bag
The Reef comes in 3 packages - each is designed by Aquascene and comprises hand-selected, quality equipment that is paired perfectly to the Reef. Alternatively you can choose your equipment separately to suit your needs. All of our package deals include a discount.
The Reef comes with the kayak, seat, a pressure gauge, carry bag, skeg/fin and an owners manual.
Sevylor Reef 'Kit 1'
The Reef Kit 1 includes everything above as well as a high-quality foot pump, and a Leisure Paddle.
Sevylor Reef 'Kit 2'
The Reef Kit 2 includes everything in Kit 1, as well as a specialist Canoe Buoyancy Aid by Baltic. Unlike sailing buoyancy aids, the Baltic Canoe Vests are shaped perfectly for paddling and they're one-size-fits-all. Simply use the straps to adjust for kids (7 yrs/40kg) to XL adults (130kg). The vests come with a 5 year quality guarantee.